Monday, 19 August 2013

clean eating

Clean eating is a valuable lifestyle change that brings amazing benefits to your fitness and wellbeing.  Like exercise any changes you make for the better are better than no changes at all, so don't overwhelm yourself by trying to change everything at once, unless you think you can maintain it moving forward. I didn't want to set myself up for failure by make things too hard to stick too, so over the last 3 years I have tried to eat fresh, seasonal food, mostly prepared at home. I have also removed preservatives and additives wherever possible. This can be difficult when eating out, so we don't eat out a lot...:)
I would love to say that I am a clean eater, but it would be a fib, mostly I aim for tidy and for me that's doable every day.

If you are just starting out on your get fit and healthy journey, in my opinion it can't be done through exercise alone, we also have to look at our nutrition. If you don't know where to start, research, research, research or seek professional advice to set you on the right track. Information is power :)


Clean Eating ~ benefits
  1. Feel Better
  2. Maintaining A Healthy Weight
  3. Build A Stronger Immune System
  4. Mental Awareness
  5. Boost Energy levels
  6. Better Sleep



If you would like some inspiration, great tips & clean recipes, pop over to my sister Deb's  fb page Our Clean Life at http://www.facebook.com/ourcleanlife?ref=br_tf :)

No comments:

Post a Comment