Tuesday, 22 October 2013

It never gets easier, you just get better

Looking for a little inspiration? I'm not sure if this is it but...
It's true, it never gets easier. Consistency and effort are however rewarded with strength, fitness and tone. I know this is true, because I am stronger than I was yesterday, I am fitter than I was yesterday, I have more muscle than I had yesterday and I am happier than I was yesterday. I am not super at any of the before mentioned, except for the happy most days, but I am definitely better.

You wont hear me say "what's your excuse" if exercise is not your thing, because it's really none of my business, but I doubt you would be reading this blog if you weren't just a little interested. What I will say is this, like everything else, to exercise or not, is no different to any other decision we make on a daily basis, it has an "I will" or "I wont" answer, you're either into it or your not, and what ever your choice for you, it's more than OK with me.

If you are interested in the wide world of ... get fit, and all that it has to offer, from my limited experience... I for one can honestly say  "It never gets easier, you just get better!", and the rewards can be far too many to list :) So stop over thinking it and just go for it! What have you got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment